Sunday, October 25, 2015

If you're tired of starting over...

...Stop giving up.

That is what they say, isn't it?

Goodness, it's been a hot minute since I last blogged about my fitness journey on my other blog.

And this isn't the first time that I have started a 'fitness blog' to try to chronicle my journey.

But I really want to try again.  So here I am.

I am one week into ChaLean Extreme from Beachbody.

I was a fool and didn't take any official "BEFORE" shots, or measurements, or even a starting weight yet, because I'm scared to get on a scale after our pasta and pizza heavy honeymoon.

I'm hoping that now that the wedding has passed, I will get back into an enjoying exercise mindset, because I don't have a set weight goal or timeline.

My only goal this time around is to complete CLX in it's entirety!

I'm not doing too well, I missed Friday's workout, but I'm just about to go bust out todays, and if I'm feeling good, maybe I'll add a few of the exercises from Burn 1.

Also on today's schedule is going to be printing out a workout calendar for myself.

BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment